Sunday, June 16, 2013

Fathers DayHH

Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there.
It's really been hot here in Thousand Trails Lake Whitney!
Well, my RV buddie is leaving early in the morning. We have had a nice two weeks. Trips out to eat, and a trip to Ft.Worth to Camping World. Tonight I fixed dinner for us so she would have easier time getting ready to move, and to say our good byes for now. Hope to see her again soon.
I bought a patio mat for my patio, of course I picked up the wrong color. I bought some Gel Gloss RV Wash and Wax, I already had a big jug!
So, at some point I will take another trip to Camping World and exchange the mat for the one I wanted! Get refund on the RV wash, and hope to get the RV WAX I wanted! I'm OLD so,it's OK if I screw  up sometimes

2 comments:

  1. I seem to screw up all the time, so if you only do it sometimes you are way ahead of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heat, I hate to endure yet another long hot summer. Oh well, it is what it is. I hope you ca get your exchanges done soon. It was good that you had a friend to hang out with for awhile.

    ReplyDelete