Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New neighbors

This morning my new neighbors pulled in. Really a big 5 th wheel, and just before them a huge motorhome. The motorhome moved on but the fifth wheel parked right beside me. When I looked out the window I couldn't believe how low they were to the ground! Never seen this before. They must have auto levels, but still I think they should have put a block under the front jacks. I wouldn't want my rig to be so close to the ground. It does rain here and some time water stands at least an inch or so. 

Dumped the black tank, it's only been one week! Hooked up the back flush hose and let it back flush for at least an hour. The level still doesn't read empty. I may try running the hose in through the house and down in the toilet. Would be nice if I had some one to turn the water off and on outside! Otherwise I didn't do diddle. The wind was blowing and it was a little chilly out side.

So, I came in and took a nap. Now I am ready for the debates tonight!

1 comment:

  1. That 5th wheel does look funny, never seen one set up like that.

    ReplyDelete